Wednesday, 23 July 2025

Wednesday, the mid point of the week!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... I made a similar card to this recently, loved the graphic design of the heart and - since hubs and my anniversary looms large, I thought I would make a more personalised version for himself, I'm hoping he will love it as much as I do.

My C6 card

And the envelope

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and red (Papermill intensive red) for my card front, insert and matting
  • IndigoBlu heart image (from IND0523 - July 2025) stamped using Versafine tulip red ink
  • Crafty Impressions "to the one I love" (from PICST073) and Crafty Roo's "Happy Anniversary (from December 2024 and NBUS) Stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • PaperMania tiny crystal gemstones (3) to bling it up

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. NBUS - challenge No. 76 - USE NBUS
  2. HQCOLCB - challenge No. 7 - MUST BE BIRTHDAYS, ENGAGEMENTS, WEDDINGS, ANNIVERSARIES OR SYMPATHY + (optional) CHRISTMAS IN JULY
  3. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 8 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 305 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2529 - ANYTHING GOES

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Lovely to see that fun heart design again and I'm sure your husband will love it. Happy Anniversary 😍

Lillianb said...

Love the heart Kathy great card and sure Mr K will love it

Pat said...

This is a lovely heart design Kathy and I'm sure your hubby will love the card with the more personal stamped sentiment on the card and the lovely large 'Happy Anniversary' on the envelope with a repeat of that terrific red heart and sending good wishes for your anniversary when it arrives. x

Sarn said...

Fab anniversary card for Mr K. Xxx

Becca S said...

Still loving how you're using the retro stamp for a modern contempo heart! Thanks for sharing several times during July at HQCOLCB! -- Becca