I trust you've had a good week and now have something nice to look forward to over the weekend?
I've a make to share with you today .... what can I say? YES, it's a Christmas card!!!!
|And a closer view of the image panel|
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of navy card, cut to mat
- Darcies snowman with hot chocolate image (from JCS0062) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Paper Artsy sentiment (from JOFY17) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Copic markers and Kaisercraft glitter gel pens used to colour image
- Stardust stickles and Anita's dimensional gloss to "bling up" my snowie!
- ArtsyStamper - challenge No. 10 - HOT DRINKS
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 219 - ANYTHING HAND COLOURED
- AAA Cards - CAS challenge No. 159 - CAS/ONE CORNER + (optional) LOVE THOSE OLDER SUPPLIES .... had those snowies since about 2008/9
- Happy Little Stampers - February Christmas challenge - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES + (optional) XMAS WINGS
- Christmas Card Throwdown - February challenge - COCOA
And, since making three giant blankets I've been kind of missing having something to crochet so ... whilst out with my pal earlier this week I bought some wool. Hubby was out that same evening so I sat and crocheted .......... and crocheted! Next thing I knew it was 10pm and I'd about finished!
|My finished scarf|
- 1 x 150g ball of wool from Poundstretcher (or whatever they call themselves these days!)
- 4.5mm crochet hook
- Wool needle to sew together and neaten ends