Saturday, 19 September 2020

Saturday and another weekend has turned up!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... it's Clean And Simple and, even better, super quick to make too, I've approached this as a masculine card but change out the colours and I think it would work just as well as a more girly project, don't you?

my card
 
The front, back and inside of  my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of Papermill Intense red card, cut to mat
  • Honeydoo Crafts splatter (from Paint Splodges) stamped using Versafine Clair tulip red ink
  • Creative Expressions star image and sentiment (from Urban Beats) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Daring Cardmakers - September18th challenge - MASCULINE MAKES
  2. Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 289 - ANYTHING GOES + A MASCULINE TWIST
  3. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 525 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
  4. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 38 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. CardzTV - challenge No. 123 - ANYTHING GOES

I discovered that I was picked as the August winner over at Simply Less Is More - thanks peeps, I'm delighted to have been selected, particularly as it's a challenge I try to enter every time ... their current challenge is "shades of purple" which has my name all over it!

  






8 comments:

Sarn said...

Certainly a striking card. Reckon it would be good for teenage boy . . . It reminds me of graffiti!

Congratulations on being picked as a winner over at Less is More. Xxx

Lillianb said...

great make Kathy, and congratulations on your win,

Lilian

Pat said...

That VC Tulip coloured bright red ink is gorgeous Kathy and love the splatter shaped stamp you have used with it, and a burst of black stars over the top. A very striking card! Congratulations on your win over at LIM too, I did see you had won and left a message on the post. I look forward to seeing you as GD over there in due course. x

Kim said...

Such a bold statement of a card! Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.

Dawn T said...

Awesome design Kathy, perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Helen said...

A very clever design and eye-catching colour combination, Kathy! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Dawn said...

Fabulous card. I love the clean and simple look that you have created with your selection of stamps. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Nance said...

What a fun birthday card. It's a party on paper! And how fab you decorated the envelope too. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.