Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... it's a fair cop, I'm back to the stencil lower right and a silhouette image but, what can I say - I LIKE this layout!
I've a make to share with you today ....... it's a fair cop, I'm back to the stencil lower right and a silhouette image but, what can I say - I LIKE this layout!
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of black card, cut to mat
- Using a makeup brush and Memento grey flannel ink I applied colour through my Tim Holtz mini stencil (from set #1)
- Tim Holtz "man with umbrella" (from ) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Creative Expressions chevrons image (from CEC851 ) stamped using Memento ladybug ink
- TCP sentiment (from S.5845.CL) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Dragonfly Dreams - September challenge - BIRTHDAY
- Artsy Stamper - challenge No. 23 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 124 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Sentiments - September 15th challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 128 - ANYTHING GOES
And now for a spot of mail art, which I find quite therapeutic ......
Materials used:
- White DL envelope
- Full coverage post-it, cut to address size
- Inks used: Memento potters clay, rhubarb stalk, sweet plum, lady bug and Versafine Clair nocturne
- Stencils used: Aall & Create stencil #99, Tim Holtz bubbles THS050
- Images used: Paper Artsy EM44, Paper Artsy sentiment (from HPXT03), StudioLight SL454 and (not shown) Inkadinkado stamping gear 65-32008
I'll be entering this for the following challenges:-
- Love To Craft Challenge Blog - September challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2037 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Crafters - challenge No. 32 - ANYTHING GOES
Went out to dinner on Monday evening, it's plain that we have to start getting back to some form of normal but it felt really weird to see all the staff wearing masks! This place was new to us and we had failed to observe it's a sports oriented bar and grill ... and it was game night!! The food was great though and we got to see an urban fox doing laps around the building .... ever optimistic!










7 comments:
Good to hear you enjoyed the food, even if there were large screens blaring at you from everywhere (and possibly a lot of "crowd" noise?).
Loving the mail art which you're so good at.
Brilliant masculine card too - with that fab umbrella man.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
I love your TH gentleman under his umbrella, and he is obviously a favourite of yours too, and the grey and red stencilling goes beautifully. Like you I tend to gravitate to the right hand side, especially for sentiments and for some CAS images where the sentiment will be over the image, perhaps it's something to do with being right handed but it does feel more right...if you see what I mean...lol. I love your mail art too with so many different elements and some great colours. x
Well, this layout definitely works, so why change it.
Love your umbrella man on that pale stencilling.
I haven't ventured out to eat yet, but the dog makes sure that we walk every day. And I am looking forward to those cold, wet morning...lol*
xxx
Creative and absolutely lovely design and thanks for entering into our "anything goes" challenge, hope to see you again and please don't forget to follow if you haven't already. ♥
ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS. Good luck in the draw. . Love to see you next challenge.
~aNNie DT member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
Just fabulous Kathy! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop by for a visit.
Great card. Thank you for joining us at The Creative Crafters.
Sabina DT
Loved your man with the umbrella and the textured look. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenges, Elizabeth (DT)
Post a Comment