Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... an ATC with the theme of "ducks"! I had the perfect set of Aall and Create duckies! The biggest problem was which image to use from the set!
I've a make to share with you today ....... an ATC with the theme of "ducks"! I had the perfect set of Aall and Create duckies! The biggest problem was which image to use from the set!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white, textured mid blue and semi gloss white
- Using a recollections embossing folder I ran a semi gloss white snippet through my big shot
- On my smaller white snippet I stamped the Aall & Create image and sentiment (from set #135) using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- I water coloured my white card snippet using Derwent Inktense blocks
- Black sharpie pen to edge each of the layers
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Critter Crazy - challenge No. 82 - ANYTHING GOES (with a critter)
- Snippets Playground - challenge No. 472 - USE SNIPPETS
- Allsorts - challenge No. 764 - ANYTHING GOES or JANUARY BLUES
- Can You Handle the Pressure - Jan 13th challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) SNOWPEOPLE
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 214 - ANYTHING GOES
And, for only the second time this year ... I made a card!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and lime green, for my card front, insert and matting
- Visible Image sentiments (from VIS-HAP-01) stamped using Versafine Clair warm breeze and morning mist inks
- Katzelkraft image (from KTZ219 - Dec 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Aall & Create stencil (#171 - Jan 2024 - NBUS) used, with a makeup brush, to apply Memento bamboo leaves ink to the lower right corner of my card front
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 275 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) EMBOSSING
- Stencil Fun - Jan challenge - ANYTHING STENCILLED GOES + (optional) BIRDS
- NBUS - challenge No. 58 - USE NBUS
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 246 - "N" is for NEW
- Through the Purple Haze - challenge No. 212 - ANYTHING GOES
If you regularly visit my blog then you will know that both hubby and I were quite poorly over Christmas, so it passed us in a blur. We normally have a Boxing Day Secret Santa with our surrogate family but Boxing Day 2023 didn't happen .... until Saturday! I put the tree back up, lights strung around the place and the table laid with crackers and reindeer napkins - terribly festive. Lovely evening though, instead of Christmas fare, we enjoyed a Chinese takeout! MERRY CHRISTMAS to us!












9 comments:
Is your duck really fresh for a new week? It looks as if he is saying: please more weekend! What a funny image! I like it.
Lia DT CYHTP
Oh Kathy, I did grin at your duck! Such a fun image - and the sentiment 'quacked' me up! Your delayed Boxing Day celebration looks fun - sometimes, delayed events can be all the sweeter. Hope you're both fully recovered now BTW.
Hugs
Di xx
Fabulous duck ATC. Really fun image and I love the embossed panel.
Great birthday card too. Lovely flower image and that sentiment is a gorgeous bubbly font.
Good to hear you all enjoyed your postponed Boxing Day celebrations.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Meet Di, Dudley and me up in the Treehouse for a few cocktails later xxx
A really fun and quirky duck image..I was having a job to figure out the orientation of this cutey, but I think I understand now..lol. I love the background embossing and the lovely scene you have created around it Kathy. The second floral is beautiful with the super stencilled background and the green mat is perfect with it. Glad you enjoyed your after Christmas Christmas meal with the surrogates, and the chinese food sounds yummy. x
I'm so happy you were finally able to have a holiday celebration. Wonderful set of cards. Thanks for all of your support of the Sisterhood!
A fun card for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there.
Lorraine
Fabulous cards!
Thank you for sharing one at Allsorts;-))m
A fun duck, and that black sharpie pen on the edges make them really stand out ( I must remember that trick). Thanks for sharing your duck with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG
What a cute duck image and fab ATC. Your card is really pretty! Glad that you and your family are feeling better and were able to have a delayed holiday. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
Post a Comment