Morning readers,
First off the Table of Craftiness today is a Valentine's card ... well, it IS rapidly approaching that time of year!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and mid grey, for my card front, insert and matting
- Using low tack tape, I masked off a strip for my inky panel
- Using a makeup brush and Versafine Clair charming pink, I applied a light colour application to the panel
- I overlaid my Stamposaurus hearts stencil over the inked panel and applied a further layer of the charming pink ink before removing the tape
- MFT sentiment (from CS.794 - November 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Inkadinkado large heart (from 97637) stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink ink
- Crystal stickles used to embellish and add texture to the large heart
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Just Us Girls - challenge No. 711 - STENCIL/S
- Cardz4Galz - 25th January challenge - RED and/or PINK HEARTS GALORE
- Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 740 - NBUS
- Double D - January 17th challenge - SPARKLE and/or SHINE
- Simply Clean And Simple - January 5th challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) WINTER
I've another make to share with you now ....... a quick and simple Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and confetti Designer Paper
- Inkadinkado bears image (wood mounted image, reference No. 4166) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- I water coloured my image and background, using Derwent Inktense blocks
- Glitter gel pens for the bears bow ties!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 78 - ANYTHING GOES
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity - challenge No. 446 - ANYTHING GOES
- Through The Purple Haze - challenge No. 212 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 214 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 351 - Bears










15 comments:
What a lovely Valentine’s Day card. Great stencilling and inking.
Cute ATC too!
Congrats on your Allsorts win. Happy Saturday xxx
Such a lovely card - the strip masked off is really effective - that big red heart is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Beautiful Valenetine card, Kathy. The subtle stencilling behind the heart is lovely. Another fun ATC too.
Liz xx
Such pretty pink hearts and a lovely sentiment on your card Kathy, and the bears are so cute on the ATC and love the colours and their sparkly bow ties, and love the multi colour confetti dp background. A great random win at Allsorts too. x
I love your CAS design for your Valentine card! Beautiful inking in the masked off area and I am loving the coordinating envelope as well. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!
What a sweet motif. I like this clean and simple style. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.
Such a beautiful ATC. Love these cuties. They are so funny. Many thanks for joining us at Creative Friday.
Hugs, Silke
Pretty stecilled hearts and a sweet card overall. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!
Beautiful design on your Valentine's card - very effective use of your stamps and stencils. Very cute atc as well - love those bears!
Pauline xx
Beautifully created CAS Valentine card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Simply Clean & Simple and Double D.
Diane SCAS and DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Simply Clean & Simple}
Super sweet cards, I love them both! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT Designer
Kathy, this is another lovely card. Your masking and stenciling is beautifully done, Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!
Your heart card is simply perfect. Thanks for joining us at Card4galz. Love Dawn x
Das sind ja drei lustige Bären auf deiner ATC. Schönes Motiv, passend für ATCs.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!
And a translation of Sidan's comment ..
Those are three funny bears on your ATC. Nice motif, suitable for ATCs. Thank you for participating in creative friday!
Post a Comment