Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... this Paper Artsy image is perfect for a tag with the ready made rectangle for the recipients name! A quick batch (of just two) but ready for Christmas!!!
I've a make to share with you today ....... this Paper Artsy image is perfect for a tag with the ready made rectangle for the recipients name! A quick batch (of just two) but ready for Christmas!!!
Materials used:
- Snippets of 300gsm white card
- Paper Smooches tag dies
- Paper Artsy image (from JOFY65 - 2019) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Woodware sentiment (FRS1019 - December 2023) stamped using Distress Oxide rustic wilderness
- Glitter markers used to colour my image
- I didn't think the glitter marker showed enough so I went over the star and mini circles with crystal stickles - for some serious sparkle!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 221 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2401 - ANYTHING GOES
- ABC of Christmas - January challenge - "A" is for ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
- Penny's Challenge - challenge No. 562 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Holly and Ivy - challenge No. 154 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
It was so very nice to wake up to a proper SUNrise recently - thought I'd share it with you, especially after the chilly starts earlier this week.





7 comments:
A brilliant tag
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
Making tags with white snippets is a great way of using them up. Fab idea to use that starry bauble in this way. Xxx
The stamp is a perfect image for your lovely tag, Kathy. xx
Great tags - love the stamps you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Cool tag!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Beautiful tag. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.
Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge
Post a Comment