Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... a dear friend recently sent me a Carabelle stamp she decided she wasn't going to use again and it's a whopper (measuring almost 7"), I tend to make C6 cards, the fronts of which are 5½" tall ... hmmm even my dodgy maths knows that doesn't work!. So, I took my trusty scissors and cut it in to two parts(sacrilege but .. there you are) and then made this with one of the pieces ....
![]() |
| My Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½" |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and textured black
- Using a makeup brush I applied Memento ink in rosebud to the white card panel
- Carabelle partial image (from SA50015 - June 2024 - NBUS) and Chapel Road sentiment (from "Vertical Greetings") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Overlaying my Aall & Create stencil (#159) I added more of the rosebud ink
- I water coloured my bird using Twinkling H2O in "snapdragon"
- Stardust stickles - to add a touch of bling
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Stencil Fun - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- NBUS - challenge No. 64 - USE NBUS
- Birds, Butterflies & Blooms - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES (as long as it features Birds/Blooms/Butterflies) + (optional) Mood board
- Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 16 - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 575 - ANYTHING GOES






6 comments:
Glad to could make use of it!
Love this ATC with the stencilling and lovely stamping.
Have a fun weekend. Xxx
Glad you could make use of it.
Great ATC with the lovely stencilling and stamping.
Have a fun weekend. Xxx
Super ATC, Kathy. What a lovely stamp, but I’m sure you will get more use out of it now it’s in two parts. 7” is a BIG stamp!
Liz xx
A great idea to cut this lovely stamp into two Kathy, and can see from your photo that it will work well like this, and love the ATC you made using it with the pretty blue shimmery bird and the flowers and script and the added stardust stickles for a bit of bling and vertical sentiment to finish this pretty creation. x
Only a true crafter would think of cutting the stamp to make better use of it ..Well done with your make! It is a beautiful ATC .
OH WOW ... awesome card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power
Post a Comment