Morning readers,
Yes, this weekend will probably be start of the Christmas festivities for you all. Some may even have their tree up by now! How are your preparations coming along? Written your cards yet? Bought/wrapped your gifts yet?
I've a make to share with you today ... this one's hand painted, doodled and stamped
![]() |
| My ATC, measuring just 3½" x 2½" |
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and deep green
- Using low tack masking tape, I masked a triangle
- I "doodled" the lines for my tree using Gansai Tambi starry night paints and, once dry, I removed my tape and used the G.T. paints to draw my star and trunk
- Faber Castell Pitt pen used to doodle the tree outline
- B&M pearl water colour paints and a splatter brush used to add the pearly purple splatters (well, the sentiment does say "Merry and bright"!!
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from CBSBE029 "Best Christmas") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Christmas Kickstart - challenge No. 93 - IF IT's CHRISTMAS-y, LINK IT UP
- Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 586 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Nov/Dec challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- The Holly and Ivy - challenge No. 173 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 21 - ANYTHING GOES






7 comments:
What fun - a doodled tree and I bet it looks brilliant for real with the added sparkle
A super hand-drawn tree using those lovely glitzy paints (hurry up Santa!!!). Fab ATC.
Congrats on your WLS win.
All presents bought, wrapped and ready to be handed out. Christmas cards written and sent out. The remainder are for hand delivery! I have yet to put up the Christmas decorations tho! xxx
Lovely doodled Christmas tree.
Cards all made and written, present all bought but not wrapped..... and that's about it so far. Hubby has been out on the Santa sleigh tonight, wearing his best red suit. 😉 xx
Love the funky vibe of this doodled Christmas card and the sparkle of the paints xx
This is a fun Christmas tree you drew and painted from scratch Kathy and with lots of sparkle using the GT Starry Night paints, and love the purple coloured spattering and the perfect style of sentiment to go with it. Congratulations on being the winner of this lovely prize over at We Love Stamping too. x
Cute ATC Kathy, and Congratulations on your win,
So wonderful and love the inky splatter!
Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Post a Comment