Monday, 2 December 2024

Monday again and we're in to December!!! Woo Hoo!

Morning readers,

Hope you all had a great weekend. We were out to dinner with friends, a riotous, fun evening! Thanks for a great "quiz night".

I've a make to share with you today ... Hubs and I visited some friends recently and she very kindly bought some of my Christmas cards .... I didn't quite have enough then so I'm even more short of my 2024 quota now. I'm on a full blown Christmas catch up - watch this space! This particular friend always like to include a couple of cards with a slightly more religious focus and this was one I came up with.

My C6 card

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and blue, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of card in white and blue, for my image panel
  • Walmart image and sentiment (47615) stamped using Versafine Clair twilight ink
  • Derwent Inktense and Gansai Tambi water colour paints used to colour

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Stamps & Fun - challenge No. 465 - ANGEL
  2. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 744 - ALL OCCASIONS
  3. CRAFT - challenge No. 742 - CHRISTMAS
  4. Creative Knockouts - challenge no. 535 - 'TIS THE SEASON
  5. Peace on Earth - challenge No. 77 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) MOOD BOARD

10 comments:

Aquarius said...

What a great angel image - hope you manage to catch up with your full quota of Christmas cards

Sarn said...

I know you’ll get there with your Christmas cards. Meantime, this Angel card is wonderful. Xxx

Lia said...

What a darling angel stamp. I like it a lot!
Lia DT POE

Pauline C said...

Love this angel design Kathy, religious but modern at the same time xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card Kathy, I love the modern design.
Sounds like you had a good night with your friends.
Liz xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Amazing card! Lovely angel image! Do hope you manage some creative time and stock up your stash. Thank you for playing with the All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - KCC DT

Lillianb said...

Great card Kathy, Love the image,

Pat said...

These two cards with the angel blowing a trumpet are really pretty Kathy and I love the sparkly pastel colours. Glad you had a fun evening with friends. x

Darlene said...

So, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace On Earth Co-Owner

Sheryl said...

A beautiful card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT