Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Wonderful Wednesday!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... the idea to use a plane image may even have been sparked by the recent Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.

Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in black and white
  • Tim Holtz plane image (from THMM105) and sentiment (from CMS155) both stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Using a makeup brush and Versafine Clair paradise ink, I applied a light covering of ink, taking care to go close to but not over the plane image
  • Placing my Clearly Besotted cloud stencil I used the paradise ink to add the "sky"

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Stencil Fun - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) PATTERNS
  2. Love to Craft - challenge No. 93 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. The Little Things - challenge No. 066 - FLAMINGO/ELEPHANT/ANYTHING GOES
  4. Tagalong and ATC's - July challenge - FAVOURITE COLOUR OR ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2629 - ANYTHING GOES
I was a TOP3 over at The Little Things recently, thanks so much peeps, I do appreciate it

6 comments:

Sarn said...

FAB ATC and congrats on being a Top Pick over at The Little Things challenge. xxx

Aquarius said...

Great aeroplane stamp. Congratulations on being in the top three with Little Things

Pat said...

This plane image looks great in that beautiful blue cloudy sky Kathy and a perfect sentiment to go with it..a lovely ATC. x

Darlene said...

SO creative ... love it! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner

brenda said...

Great ATC and nice to se one with a masculine option, many thanks for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

B x

Conny said...

Amazing ATC!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Little Things!

The Little Things Challenge – Co Owner
ATC Around The World Challenge - Owner
The Dream Factory Challenge – Co Owner
Gismo`s kreative Seite

xoxo Conny