Hope your week is going to shape up well.
I have a threefer batch to share with you this morning. I really enjoy making Christmas cards and, in 2018, have been trying to make at least four or five each month, in order to ensure I have enough when Christmas rolls a round.
First off the crafting table are two made using this beautiful but seldom used wood mounted stamp from the (I BELIEVE) now defunct PSX stamp manufacturer.
|My batch of two|
|And one single card|
|And a closer view of the sparkle .. the "halo" around the trees is|
actually green copic marker but looks like I just forgot to colour it!!!
- Two, white 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card (for each card) cut to 14cm and 13cm square
- Navy card panel cut (from A4) to 14cm square - one for each card
- Snippets of white card (offcuts from the above panels) cut to 12cm wide and 13cm wide
- PSX image (K1603 "Christmas Village") and Inkadinkado sentiment (from set #122552) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour image
- Liquitex iridescent medium used to trace over the "snowy" areas using a paint brush before a liberal sprinkling of glamour dust applied, to bling up the card!
- Winter Wonderland - August 31st challenge - CHRISTMAS JOY
- Colour Crazy Challenge - challenge No. 36 - ANYTHING GOES but MUST be hand coloured
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 402 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- ABC of Christmas - September 5th challenge - "S" is for SNOW and/or "T" is for TEAL - I went with SNOW!!!
- CardzTV - challenge No. 64 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cream A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to fit
- One piece of navy card, cut to mat
- Snippets of card in both white and navy, for my image panel and matting layer
- Penny Black wood mounted 2369J "Pink Toes" image plus the clear sentiment (from 30-016 "12 Days of Christmas") stamped on to white snippet using Memento tuxedo black ink
- MFT faux stitched rectangle dies used to trim around the focal image/sentiment and then a larger rectangle cut from navy card, to mat
- I drew around the image panel on my card front (using pencil) before stamping my clear Penny Black image (from 30-016 "12 Days of Christmas") using Memento tuxedo black ink. I also stamped a couple on to snippets of card
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my focal image and two of the smaller images which, once coloured, I fussy cut out and then ran through my Xyron sticker maker, ready to stick on to my card front
- Stardust stickles
- For the insert I stamped my sentiment (97734 "Warm Holiday Wishes") using Memento tuxedo black and embellished the stars using a Wink of Stella clear glitter gel brush pen
- Catch The Bug - September 8th challenge - MAKE US SMILE (who could fail to smile at the dancing cat and hedgies?)
- Jo's Scrap Shack - Fun Friday Challenge NO. 250 - ANYTHING GOES
- Penny Black - September challenge - ANYTHING PB GOES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 312 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 262 - FINISH THE INSIDE