Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed a fantabulous weekend .... not sure about you all but I am NOT liking the darker evenings, I feel more inclined to stay in and craft than go out and be sociable - what a grumpy old woman I'm turning in to!?!??!?! That said, we both enjoyed a lovely evening with friends we hadn't seen in a while, this was Saturday, nice meal too.
Still ..... the another result of staying in and crafting is that I have stuff to share with you, like this Artist Trading Coin deploying alcohol markers (makes a change from my polychromos pencils!) and an image that doesn't see ink nearly enough from the fab Acid Drops and What Nots range ....
Hope you all enjoyed a fantabulous weekend .... not sure about you all but I am NOT liking the darker evenings, I feel more inclined to stay in and craft than go out and be sociable - what a grumpy old woman I'm turning in to!?!??!?! That said, we both enjoyed a lovely evening with friends we hadn't seen in a while, this was Saturday, nice meal too.
Still ..... the another result of staying in and crafting is that I have stuff to share with you, like this Artist Trading Coin deploying alcohol markers (makes a change from my polychromos pencils!) and an image that doesn't see ink nearly enough from the fab Acid Drops and What Nots range ....
| My Artist Trading Card |
| Hopefully, you can see the stencil detail a little better in this pic |
- Snippets of card in pink and white
- On the white snippet I stamped the Acid Drops & WhatNots image ("Gin and Tonic Diet") using Memento tuxedo black ink
- I used alcohol markers (Copic, ProMarker AND Marvy le plume) to colour both image and background and also to edge the pink matting layer
- Then, using a stencil brush I applied Ranger Archival paradise teal ink through a Dutchdoobadoo stencil (470.715.120 "Triangles") just to add a little more "texture" and interest
- Once assembled I used a white, Sakura gelly roll gel pen, to doodle the border
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
And now, a Christmas card using a new stamp set that I was lucky enough to win recently ..... SUCH an adorable image, check him out!
Materials used:
- Happy Craft Challenge - October challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Jo's Scrap Shack - challenge No. 255 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 337 - USE SNIPPETS
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 90 - ANYTHING GOES
- The Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
And now, a Christmas card using a new stamp set that I was lucky enough to win recently ..... SUCH an adorable image, check him out!
| My card |
| And a larger pic, to show the colouring |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card, cut to fit
- One piece of blue card, cut to mat
- Snippets of card in both white and blue - for my image panel
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image and sentiment (from "Grumpy Goose") stamped using Memento tuxedo black
- Recollections sentiment (for the insert) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Derwent coloursoft/Prismacolour pencils used to colour
- Stardust stickles
- Allsorts - challenge No. 489 - CHRISTMAS
- Crafters Castle - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES + optional twist of CHRISTMAS
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 41 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 317 - ANYTHING GOES
I was lucky enough to be selected as a TOP 3 over at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge blog for their recent challenge #38, thanks so much peeps, much appreciated.



14 comments:
Gorgeous card ATC, I love image and how you coloured it the extra little detail of Stencilling just adds to the feel of the card. Thanks for joining us us at "The Anything goes challenge" At the Happy Craft Challenge blog
Congratulations on your Top 3 place.
Fab Xmas card, nicely coloured with a lovely blue outline . . . V professional.
Terrific ATC too xxx
Love your Christmas card, the image is great. Nice design
Great colouring of the ATC.
Fabulous and fun Christmas card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m
A super CC with a great fun image and a lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge over at Allsorts.
Kath x
Great ATCoin, Kathy, but it was your fabulous Christmas card that really made me smile - just brilliant. xx
That beautifully coloured lady looks lovely on that ATCoin Kathy, and your cute duck, again wonderfully coloured looks great on the Christmas card. Congratulations on both your recent Top 3 placements, you're on a role at present. x
A real fun seasonal creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.
B x
Wonderful snippets ATC coin Kathy - I do love Acid Drops images - always slightly quirky.
Love your hilarious Christmas card as well - such a fun image and great sentiment!
Hugs
Di xx
How cute! Love the sentiment! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Obviously had my head in the sand again. So ATC's have gone round now!! Love that image and what can I say about that hilarious goose other than I'm vegetarian. Hugs Mrs A.
Love the coin and card Kathy, The image on the card looks as though he is saysing and whats your problem Lol
Lilian
Lovin' both of these cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JFF
Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy! Hope to see you again!
~ GDT Sherry x
Post a Comment