Today sees my second make as a member of the Design Team over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog - I'm delighted to be part of this challenge blog. I hope some of my readers will pop along and enter, it's an ANYTHING GOES challenge, runs monthly which starts on the 1st of each month.
Here's my make for the month of October .... I recently acquired this fab set of stamps and this is the second card made from the set, I'm just betting it won't be the last either!
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to 13½cm and 14cm square
- One piece of deep purple card cut to 14cm square
- Baubles image (Paper Artsy JOFY58) and "Merry" sentiment (MFT CS-83 "Hand lettered Holiday") stamped using Memento Paris dusk ink
- Large font sentiment (MFT CS-83 "Hand lettered Holiday") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers (Copics and Pro Markers) used to colour image
- Kaisercraft glitter gel pens used to "twinkle up" the snowflakes
Additionally, I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Colour Crazy - challenge No. 39 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Winter Wonderland - September 28th challenge - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 405 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES + optional twist of SOMETHING BEGINNING WITH "S" .. I chose SNOWFLAKE!