Morning readers,
Hope you had a brilliant weekend and are now in the December swing .... not long now till Christmas! Hope all your preparations are well under way too
You know, sometimes I forget how m uch I enjoy making ATC's and how much I love layering inks and/or stamps .... so, here's an ATC using layers of inks this time!
Hope you had a brilliant weekend and are now in the December swing .... not long now till Christmas! Hope all your preparations are well under way too
You know, sometimes I forget how m uch I enjoy making ATC's and how much I love layering inks and/or stamps .... so, here's an ATC using layers of inks this time!
| My ATC |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in gold, navy and white
- On the white snippet I applied Memento rosebud ink through a Tim Holtz mini stencil (THMST024) and Memento London fog ink through THS116
- On a separate snippet I stamped the hedgie (Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas) using Memento tuxedo black ink before colouring with Faber Castell polychromos pencils and fussy cutting out
- I ran my hedgie through my Xyron sticker maker to apply adhesive
- Sentiment (Happy Little Stampers "doodled flower" set) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- WRMK "heatwave" tool used to hot foil the pink "grass" and movement
- Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to doodle a border
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- CraftyCatz - challenge No. 440 - ANYTHING GOES + option of TOO CUTE
- CardzTV - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING GOES - 2nd entry
- Colour Crazy Challenge - challenge No. 48 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 95 - ANYTHING GOES
| A batch of presents for all the peeps at my hairdressers! |
And if those presents haven't gotten your Christmas vibe rolling then check out this video - gotta love the sheepdogs in this ....

5 comments:
What a cute ATC with great inky layers.
Happy 1st Monday in December!
xxx
Thankyou for sharing your lovely ATC with us at CraftyCatz this week and good luck in the challenge.x
Super projects kathy.
This ATC is pretty in pink Kathy and your signature doodling looks great too, and your batch of gifts look great finished with the lovely kraft tags. x
Fabulous ATC. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again. .
Denise (Owner of LPOCF)
Post a Comment