Morning readers,
It's time for another challenge over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog where I am fortunate to be on the Design Team. It's a monthly ANYTHING GOES challenge and I'd be delighted to have you join us sometime ...... here's my make for this month's challenge -
It's time for another challenge over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog where I am fortunate to be on the Design Team. It's a monthly ANYTHING GOES challenge and I'd be delighted to have you join us sometime ...... here's my make for this month's challenge -
| My anniversary card |
Materials used:
- White 15cm square, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of card in red and white
- Spellbinders fancy dies to die cut my image panel and matting layer
- Carabelle stencil through which I applied Memento London fog ink, using an Aldi stencil brush
- Avery Elle sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Habico image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Hobbycraft clear embossing powder applied (three times) to emboss and lovely high gloss finish and heat set. One the third heating some of the embossing powder remained around the couple .... I thought about brushing it off but, actually, I quite liked the look ... so I restrained myself!
- Self adhesive pink glittered "droplets" added, to bling it up a little more
- My sentiment panel was attached to my card using dimensional foam tape
Additionally, I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. 2818 - ANYTHING GOES - 2nd entry
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 379 - ANYTHING GOES - 2nd entry
- Penny's Paper Crafts - challenge No. 408 - ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 324 - ANYTHING GOES
- CardzTV - challenge No. 76 - ANYTHING GOES
I LOVE Christmas and, now that it actually IS December I can tell you that my tree is UP!
| It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! |



11 comments:
Well . . . I might just join you and put my Christmas tree up too! Once I've done some crafting of course . . . priorities and all that!
Super anniversary card . . . great die cutting. Shaped cards are always well received.
Happy Saturday.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Beautiful wedding card! Bet the happy couple will cherish it! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
This is a beautiful anniverary card Kathy and a bit of departure for you with the die cuts framing the stamped couple and the red and white is so elegant. Your Christmas tree looks great and love the sweet Santas around the presents, very festive! x
What a lovely anniversary card Kathy and the stencilling is gorgeous. Your tree looks so festive and you've tempted me to get moving ou our decorations!
Hugs
Carol x
Great card Kathy, lovely loking tree,
Lilian
How beautiful! The dies and the image are so elegant! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
A beautifully elegant card that is sure to help a lucky couple celebrate their special day. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
Lovely Anniversary card Kathy! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges. Donna - DT Member
A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary
Love your project! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. kReN. Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
Great project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT
Post a Comment