Morning readers,
Here we are at another weekend and I hope you all have something nice to look forward to.
I'd like to welcome my latest follower, Doris, thanks so much for stopping by - I hope to see you again sometime soon.
I've been at the Table of Craftiness again and I've turned my attention back to Christmas cards - still got a few to make before I can start writing them!!! Don't worry I have no intention of starting to write them anytime soon!
Here we are at another weekend and I hope you all have something nice to look forward to.
I'd like to welcome my latest follower, Doris, thanks so much for stopping by - I hope to see you again sometime soon.
I've been at the Table of Craftiness again and I've turned my attention back to Christmas cards - still got a few to make before I can start writing them!!! Don't worry I have no intention of starting to write them anytime soon!
![]() |
| My card |
![]() |
| And a closer view of the image section |
Materials used:
- White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of green card, cut to mat
- Papermania "Joyeaux Noel" image and sentiment stamped using Ranger Archival library green and Versafine Clair nocturne inks
- Diamond stickles to "bling up" the trees
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Happy Little Stampers - September Christmas challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional, and unused) ELF
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 456 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional)
- Chrimbo Crackers - challenge No. 193 - ANYTHING GOES
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - September challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 104 - WINTER WISHES







7 comments:
Fab festive tree card. Thank goodness you aren't writing them out yet!
Happy Saturday xxx
Happy Saturday Kathy. Love these trees and the fab set of stamps they come from. You've made a gorgeously CAS card with them. Thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas.
I love your stylised trees Kathy and so elegant in black and white. x
A fabulous CAS design. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey
What fun trees - love that color, and the touch of sparkly snow to go with! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!
Great CAS card, Kathy. Thanks for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas.
A wonderfully designed CAS card. Great color selection
Thank you for joining her to our challenge in HLS XMAS.
Bożena DT HLS
Post a Comment