Wednesday, 25 September 2019

Welcome to Wednesday AND Rudolph Day!

Morning readers,

It's Rudolph Day today so I couldn't NOT make a  Christmas card could I? It's a little different for me in that it's understated and (IMHO) elegant, I hope you like it


My Rudolph Day Christmas card
 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White A2/C6, 250gsm, card and matching sized envelope
  • Two pieces of white card cut to fit
  • One piece of gold card, cut to mat
  • Penny Black image (star dance 3737J) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
  • Inkadinkado sentiments (which both came from a rather elderly set I no longer have the packaging/set details for - sorry) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Diamond stickles to bling up the "ribbons" and stars





5 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely card Kathy and yes, it is very elegant.
Kath x

Sarn said...

I agree . . . very elegant. Perfect Xmas card.

Happy Rudolph Day xxx

Pat said...

I love the pretty PB wreath and the nice large flourishy sentiment looks great with it Kathy. A super Christmas card. x

serendipity said...

Definitely understated and elegant - love it

Liz said...

Lovely card, Kathy. Definitely elegant and stylish. xx