Morning readers,
Is it more self-isolation, perhaps? Will you be taking a day trip .... to the garden? I hope we will be taking that trip, particularly if the weather is nice!
In the meantime .... I've been busy a tthe ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) I've a make to share with you today ....
Is it more self-isolation, perhaps? Will you be taking a day trip .... to the garden? I hope we will be taking that trip, particularly if the weather is nice!
In the meantime .... I've been busy a tthe ToC (that's Table of Craftiness) I've a make to share with you today ....
![]() |
| My Artist Trading Card |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of leftover card in white, pearl grey and textured red
- Katzelkraft rat image (from KTZ179) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink. I stamped a second image on to full coverage post it which I then fussy cut out and used as a mask
- With my mask in place I positioned my first stencil (from set #24) and, using an Aldi stencil brush, applied Memento lady bug ink. I then changed to my second stencil (from set #35) and applied Memento potters clay ink
- After removing both my stencil and mask I stamped the Stamplorations "Noteworthy" sentiment using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Unicorn Challenge - challenge No. 53 - FURRY FRIENDS
- The House That Stamps Built - challenge No. A2220 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lemon Shortbread - challenge No. 118 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2016 - ANYTHING GOES
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of DCWV textured hot pink card, cut to mat
- Using a piece of scrap card with an aperture cut from it as a mask, I applied Distress Ink in squeezed lemonade and then, placing the Dylusions circles stencil, I applied Distress Ink picked raspberry
- With the mask removed I stamped the sentiment and silhouette (from HLS "Wish you were here") using Versafine Clair morning mist and nocturne inks
- Finally, a quick spritz of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to protect the water based inks in transit
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
- Water Cooler Wednesday - challenge No. 268 - ALL ABOUT THE OCCASIONS
- Sisterhood of Crafters - April 22nd challenge - HAPPY BIRTHDAY or FUN FOLD or BOTH
- Crafty Creations - April challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- The Spot - challenge No. 107 - BIRTHDAY
- Crafty Sentiments - April 21st challenge - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

As I went out for my walk yesterday, imagine my surprise to see a deer in the front garden!!! One can only assume that the lack of traffic and the neighbourhood adhering to the "stay home" rules. I took the photo below (just in case) and it's just as well I did because, as I moved slowly towards it, it shot off before I managed to get 4' closer.
![]() |
| Oh DEER! |









14 comments:
Rats a SUPER ATC and a VERY trendy birthday card.
Fancy seeing such fab wildlife on your doorstep. Amazing.
Happy Friday!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
two nice cards Kathy, and love both images,
Stay safe,
Lilian
Both were awazing cards. I love your stenciled backgrounds. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.
Another great ATC Kathy using that cute and quirky rat, and I love the bright colours on the card with the masked strip, and the slightly retro figure in black stands out beautifully. How wonderful to see a deer right outside your house like that. I think all wildlife is becoming more brave with the peace and quiet. There even seem to be more birds than usual about around here. x
What a great ATC -I haven't made an ATC in a long time. Great job. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.
I love ATCs! The rat is so cute! Great project for Repeat Impressions! Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Wonderful CAS birthday card Kathy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
What fun cards! I really like the stenciling on the first card; it makes it look like a mosaic! So fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
Such a fun CAS birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Spot this week!
I love visiting your blog Kathy, what a lovely sight at your front door! Two great cards as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.
The silhouette stamp against the large polka dot paper is so striking!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Happy Birthday challenge.
Beautiful card, like your stenciling, and nice picture of the deer. Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!
Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria
Very nice cards - I see people are doing a lot of stenciling, I'm going to get mine out to work with this afternoon. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.
Post a Comment