Morning readers
I've a make to share with you today .... sadly, I've had to deploy a few of these recently and I do prefer to make them when I don't actually need them, so I thought I'd run up at least a couple, this could be a batch make although it isn't at this point in time
 |
| My card |
 |
| And the masked panel |
The back, front and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of deep grey card, cut to mat (less harsh than black)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology mask sheet, from which I die cut some random circles, so I could pick the most appropriate size
- With my chosen circle size in position and using a makeup brush I applied Memento grey flannel to the entire circle and then just a light application of Memento tuxedo black to the outer edges
- Impression Obsession leaf image (D13816) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist ink
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment (from CMS155 "Simple Sayings") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- CASon Friday - challenge No. 177 - BLACK, WHITE and ONE OTHER COLOUR (in my case - grey
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 248 - ANYTHING GOES + A SENTIMENT
- QKR Stampede - challenge No. 392 - ANYTHING GOES
- Corrosive Challenge - challenge No. 4 - ANYTHING GOES
And, at the other end of the scale ... a multi layered Artist Trading COIN - a MUCH grungier make than the above CAS project.
 |
| My Artist Trading Coin |
 |
| A slightly better view of the layers but not the colours - those are truer in the photo above |
Materials used:
- Snippets of card in white and purple
- Nesting circle dies used to cut the 2½" and 2¼" circles
- Using a Tim Holtz mini blending tool (my makeup brush was still wet, having been washed earlier!) I applied Distress Inks in iced spruce and then fossilised amber
- Overlaying my TCW stencil (357s) I applied Distress Ink in peeled paint and set aside to dry
- Imagination Crafts script stamped (from 12991) using Memento grey flannel ink
- Imagination Crafts grungey image (from 124535) stamped, as a border, using Memento rich cocoa ink
- Studiolight sentiment image (from SL363) stamped using Versafine Clair pinecone
- Once inks were dry I gave the image panel a quick application of Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to protect the water based inks
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Through The Purple Haze - challenge No. 166 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafters Castle - challenge No. 28 - ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 129 - ANYTHING GOES
- All Fun - challenge No. 5 - ANYTHING GOES

10 comments:
WOW . . . One super CAS card and one super grungy ATC . . . they're both brilliant Kathy. Love the simplicity of the card and all the inky layers on the ATC.
Happy Monday.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Fab makes. I’ve just had to use my last sympathy card so need to make a couple to have in my stash. Like you I prefer to make them at leisure rather than when needed!
This beautiful leaf image works really well for a sympathy card Kathy, and love the added circle behind it, and then your ATCoin with a great stencilled and ink blended background to go with the IC grungy image, and brightened with the purple it is matted on to. x
Fabulous projects! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator
Such great projects! Love your CAS card, so serene! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda
Your leaf card is so elegant and very beautiful and of course with your matching envelope and insert, make it even more special. Love your grunge card too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Faith QKR Stampede DT
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday. Greetings, Anita
A very interesting project.
Great thanks for joining us at All Fun Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}
Super CAS card! Very stylish ! Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiment. We hope you will come back next time too! Deezy (DT)
I love the layers of colors and the stencil work!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Tantalaya “craftwithte”
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment