Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... In early June I placed an order for a set of Lisa Horton stamps from Craftstash in the U.K., my order arrived on June 9th but without the stamp set I ordered, so I contacted the supplier. They were most apologetic and mailed another set out on June 10th .... after two weeks these had not arrived either!! I contacted them again suggesting perhaps a refund, a lovely lady there suggested that she would like for me to accept a third mailing ... after all, what were the chances they would go astray again and (on June 29th) she mailed them out again, they arrived on July 2nd - Woo Hoo! I am therefore delighted to thank Bryony and to break the seal on the long awaited stash!
I've a make to share with you today ....... In early June I placed an order for a set of Lisa Horton stamps from Craftstash in the U.K., my order arrived on June 9th but without the stamp set I ordered, so I contacted the supplier. They were most apologetic and mailed another set out on June 10th .... after two weeks these had not arrived either!! I contacted them again suggesting perhaps a refund, a lovely lady there suggested that she would like for me to accept a third mailing ... after all, what were the chances they would go astray again and (on June 29th) she mailed them out again, they arrived on July 2nd - Woo Hoo! I am therefore delighted to thank Bryony and to break the seal on the long awaited stash!
![]() |
| My card |
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of 300gsm white card cut to fit
- Snippets of leftover card in white and hot pink
- Stamps used: Lisa Horton background textures (NBUS), Uniko Anniversaire Art Decoratif and Craft Emotions 130501/1237 "Herbs and Branches"
- Inks used: Memento London fog and rosebud, Versafine Clair charming pink and nocturne
- Stickles stardust - to bling up the foliage
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 16 - USE NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff)
- Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 382 - USE SNIPPETS
- Crafting Happiness - challenge No. 57 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 228 - ALL OCCASIONS
- A Place To Start - July challenge - FLOWERS

And now for a Christmas card ... it's July so why wouldn't you be thinking Christmas?!?!?!
![]() |
| My card |
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope
Materials used:
- White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
- Two pieces of white card cut to fit
- One piece of Kraft card cut to mat
- Snippets of leftover card in both white and kraft
- Nesting circle and rectangle dies to cut my image and sentiment panels
- Anita's Santa cat image ... one of my oldest images! .... and a PRS sentiment (from Sketchy Christmas) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Pro Markers and Sharpie pens used to colour image
- Narrow satin ribbon
- Anita's dimensional gloss and glamour dust to give the "fur" on the hat such a sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 169 - MADE IN MINUTES + (optional) CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - challenge No. 498 - ANYTHING (Christmas) GOES
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 436 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY
- Crafty Catz - challenge No. 514 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) CHRISTMAS
- Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 255 - CHRISTMAS + SENTIMENT










10 comments:
Hi Kathy, Your card is just lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx
A great stamp. You reminded me I have the cat and dog (without the Christmas hats) in my stash. Need to look them out. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine
Well, the new stamps were worth waiting for Kathy as they make a great background to the pretty silhouette flower and your cute cate looks great with his glittery red Santa hat and the matting and layering on to kraft card complements it perfectly. x
Good customer service from Craft Stash. Love the card you made with your long-awaited stamps.
Fab Christmas Kitty too.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
wow what a great kitty card for Christmas, thank you for joining in with My Time To Craft challenge - good luck
Fabulous card! Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog
So glad you got your full order in the end Kathy! Well worth waiting for - smashing card. And I do love your Christmas one as well.
Hugs
Di xx
Oh my goodness, that is so unfortunate about your stamp set! I'm so glad Craftstash resolved it for you - I have always had a great experience with them too. I wonder where all the missing sets ended up?! Super Christmas card - that kitty is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!
What a cute kitty and a fantastic card design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Great CAS design! Thanks for your wonderful B'day card submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Post a Comment