Saturday, 26 September 2020

Can scarcely believe this is already the last Saturday in September!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today .......

My card

 
The front, back and inside of my card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White C6/A2, 250gsm card and matching sized envelope
  • One piece of white card (for the insert as this is ONE LAYER CARD WEEK at LIM) cut to fit
  • Rubber Necker wine bottle, glass and wine splat (from 974) stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist and Memento rhubarb stalk inks
  • MFT sentiment (from ) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • For the insert I used the TCP sentiment from S.5845.CL stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 429 - CHEERS and it's ONE LAYER CARD week too
  2. Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 526 - ALL OCCASIONS
  3. Cardz4Galz - challenge No. 131 - ONE LAYER CARD
  4. Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 260 - ANYTHING GOES plus A SENTIMENT
  5. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 193 - ANYTHING GOES


8 comments:

Sarn said...

Super card for all those wine lovers out there!

Great one layer card. Xxx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Kathy. I have a few friends that this design would be perfect for. xx

Pat said...

This is great Kathy and what an excellent sentiment to go with it...a perfect one layer card. x

Cardsbymaaike said...

haha true, size is also not important unless oyu're a glass of wine, cos noone wants a small glass of wine ;-)

Zoechaos said...

I love this card, tbh I prefer to your second one posted today! That stamp is terrific, now I'm going to have to go and find it hahaha. x

Michelle W said...

Ooh I love this Kathy! Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

Craft-E-Place said...

Great card, fabulous image and sentiment. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love this make, perfect for a wine lover!

Thank you for sharing with us over at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this fortnight
Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx