Saturday, 5 September 2020

Saturday,, it's the weekend!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... such a lot of materials on such a small piece of work!

My Artist Trading Card

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of leftover card in white and DCWV linen textured maroon
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Memento sweet plum to the entire white card panel and rhubarb stalk to the outer edge
  • Aall & Create (#364) stamped using Memento sweet plum ink
  • Carabelle number tape stamped using Versafine Clair morning mist  and scribbled border stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink(both from SA60118 "washi tape")
  • Studiolight border (from SL464) stamped using Memento grey flannel ink
  • Ditzies Designs sentiment (I used a post-it to mask off the words of the sentiment that I didn't want to use) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Visible Image INKognito flower (stem only) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink over which I liberally sprinkled Judikins "sticky stuff" (shaking off the excess and returning to the pot) before heat setting and then applying gold foil, burnishing firmly with my fingers
  • Finally, having attached my panel to my ATC I took my Faber Castell pitt pen and doodled a border

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Crafty Catz - challenge No. 517 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) NOT A SQUARE
  2. Cute Card Thursday - challenge No. 650 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - STAMPTEMBER
  4. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 479 - ANYTHING GOES

9 comments:

Claire said...

Wow looks amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Lillianb said...

That's lovely Kathy and as you say a lot of materials for such small work,

Lilian

Sarn said...

Lots of work, but a SUPER result. Love 8t.

Happy Saturday.

Sarn xxx

Sarn said...

That's MEANT to say . . . Love IT!!!!

Aunty Sue said...

This is fab love all the elements and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Pat said...

I love the maroon background and the top layer with all the stamping using six different stamps...I think, and ink blending over the whole thing to achieve that wonderful look Kathy, and love your doodled edge too. x

Inkyfingers said...

What a great ATC, Kathy and I love how the design would also look perfect on a larger card format. A perfect miniature work of art.
Hope you are safe and well.
Hugs
Carol x

TracyM #6773 said...

Great ATC!
Love your colours and the artistic elements you have layered together!
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

Diana Soling said...

Great combination of supplies on this. Loving the colors and all the elements. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge blog.