Morning readers,
Have you been enjoying or enduring the heatwave? For me, it's the latter as I've struggled to get to sleep and to stay asleep but ... not like these heatwaves usually last long so I can probably catch up soon!
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- White and light blue card cut to fit and mat
- Using a makeup brush and a TCW stencil (266s) I applied Memento dandelion and Marvy stackables blue ink
- Uniko sentiment (Anniversaire Art Decoratif) stamped using the Marvy blue ink
- Lavinia image (bullrushes) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink - no idea why I so seldom use this image as it's pretty fab
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simply Less Is More - challenge No. 445 - COLOUR CHALLENGE
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 12 - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafters Castle - challenge No. 42 - ANYTHING GOES
- CardzTV - challenge No. 142 - ANYTHING GOES
- AAA Cards - challenge No. 192 - ONE CORNER + (optional) CHILDHOOD MEMORIES











9 comments:
Superb inky stencilled background and nice foreground image. Lovely card.
Thanks for the trip out too!!!
Xxx
Such a soft and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!
I love the tranquil scene you have made using these pretty bulrushes Kathy, and the blue and yellow inks you have used through a stencil go beautifully and look like dappled light on water. Great photos of your day out too. x
I do love to see envelopes decorated to match their cards. These are pretty. I get to sleep ok it is managing to stay asleep that I have trouble with . Hugs Mrs A.
So stylish and very beautiful. Love that you decorated the envelope too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge 12 at Gem of a Challenge!
Super card Kathy. The bullrushes look fab against the stencilling. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More
What a beautiful and serene card, Kathy. Love how the reeds stand on this beautiful stenciled background. It looks like circles in the water. And thanks for the photos of your lovely day, so beautiful ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.
Very pretty clean and simple card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment