Morning readers,
Here's hoping this post finds you all well and (for most of the UK) even enjoying the sunshine!
I've a make to share with you today ....... for a change, this make has remarkably little stamping - just the sentiment, the rest is stencilling!
I've a make to share with you today ....... for a change, this make has remarkably little stamping - just the sentiment, the rest is stencilling!
Materials used:
- Kraft 4"x4", 400gsm card and matching envelope
- Card in Kraft and cream, cut to fit and mat
- Taping my Clearly Besotted heart stencil in place I used a makeup brush to lightly apply Distress Oxide in black soot to the outline only
- With the stencil still in place I overlaid my cascading hearts stencil (no idea of manufacturer, it was a prize) before applying Distress Oxide in candied apple
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from brushed sentiments) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Crystal stickles used to add some sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- HLS - June Stencil challenge - ANYTHING (with a stencil) GOES
- Love to Craft - June challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Crafty Creations - challenge No. 422 - ANYTHING GOES
- Alphabet Challenge - June 4th challenge - "E" is for EASY AND SIMPLE CARD
- Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 186 - "K" is for KRAFT







8 comments:
Wow - fab stencilling to make this lovely anniversary card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
Such a beautifully designed card with the little red stencilled hearts within the heart and looking so pretty on the kraft card Kathy. I love the shadowy outer heart showing off the inner red ones and the added sentiment within too. x
This is such a sweet card! So pretty with the stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Stencil Challenge and at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
Hi Kathy ,you know , I have never tried stenciling .Your creation with this technique is inspirational in its simplicity through your easy to follow recipe .Thank you for sharing
great card Kathy do love a good stencil.
Take care and stay safe,
Lilian
Wonderful blending on this pretty anniversary card. Thanks so much for getting Kraft-y with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
What a lovely card with those stenciled hearts. Love the matching envelope as well. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge! Deborah x
So clever and a wonderful result. Thank you for joining in our E challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.
Post a Comment