Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today .......
I've a make to share with you today .......
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
- Card in white and deep red, for my card front, insert and matting
- Tim Holtz stencil (THMS056) used, with a makeup brush, to apply Ranger Archival vermillion ink
- Penny Black irises (40.012 - pre 2019) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Crystal stickles used to bling up the bloom
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Penny Black Saturday challenge - Oct challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Retro Rubber - challenge No. 193 - ANYTHING GOES using stamps more than one year old
- HLS - Oct STENCIL challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Daring Cardmakers - Oct 14th challenge - BIG ON BACKGROUNDS
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 240 - ANYTHING GOES









6 comments:
Fab card with the gentle stencilling behind the focal image.
Congrats on being showcased at LIM. xxx
Oo, another sweet stem, Kathy! These are such great CAS cards, and I love your colorful borders from the layers! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!
The PB Irises are beautiful Kathy and love the added glitter and the softly stencilled circles in the background fading out look great. Congrats on being showcased at LIM with another beautiful floral too. x
Beautiful CAS card! Thanks so much for sharing at PBSC:)
Another fabulous CAS card. Such a pretty color combo! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!
I love how pretty your background looks against the stamped image, really subtle. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x
Post a Comment