Morning readers,
I've a couple of makes to share with you today ....... more Artist Trading cards - these were QUICK and kind of lazy but, frankly, I've had this paper pad in my collection a while (a gift from a friend) and really thought it was high time I broke the seal! This was the perfect opportunity as I needed to make two "Halloween" themed Trading Cards - perfick! Halloween? It will be here before we know it.
Materials used:
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Graphic 45 "steampunk spells" paper stack
- Tim Holtz image and sentiment (from THMM112) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Crayola pencils to colour my image
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Most Magical Time of Year - June challenge - ANYTHING HALLOWEEN or CHRISTMAS GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 207 - ANYTHING GOES
![]() |
| The lovely Riddick was happy when it started to cool off, a bit! |









4 comments:
Quirky and unusual hallowe’en ATCs. I like them!
Looks like the weather held for your bbq then! Xxx
2 very stylish Hallowe'en ATC's - love the vintage look. I'm an endurer of hot weather too ... though i didn't particularly like the Biblical thunderstorm we had on Sunday either!!
Pauline xx
The Graphic 45 papers are beautiful and used brilliantly on your ATC's Kathy, and love that quirky stamped image. Glad you enjoyed a BBQ with the surrogates and great photos to prove it too. x
Great ATCs - those papers are amazing!
Thanks for joining us at the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment