Morning readers,
Hope you enjoyed your weekend and managed to stay warm!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a very green ATC, for a swap with the theme of monochrome! I sometimes forget how much I love to play with inks and blend till my fingers take on the colour I'm using!
I've a make to share with you today ....... a very green ATC, for a swap with the theme of monochrome! I sometimes forget how much I love to play with inks and blend till my fingers take on the colour I'm using!
![]() |
| My inked background |
![]() |
| Inked and then stencilled |
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and green
- Using Distress Oxide in rustic wilderness, Tsukineko "shimmer" spray and water, I "smooshed" a background till I was happy with the colour and coverage, before setting aside to completely dry
- Aall & Create stencil (#159 - Jan 2024 - NBUS) used, with a makeup brush and the rustic wilderness D.O., to stencil on my "smooshed" background
- Katzelkraft sentiment (from KTZ291 - December 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair shady lane ink
- Aall & Create image (from set #905 - Jan 2024 - NBUS) stamped using Brilliance pearlescent thyme ink
- Green sharpie pen, used to edge the white image panel
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 58 - USE NBUS
- Starstampz - challenge No. 54 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FAIRIES
- Creative Inspirations - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - January challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Allsorts - challenge No. 763 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND
- Stencil Fun - January challenge - USE STENCIL/S






10 comments:
Super monochrome ATC with the fab background stamp and positive sentiment.
Happy Monday xxx
So wonderfully done in shades of green, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Another very pretty ATC Kathy and love the green tones on this monochromatic piece, and the background inking and then the wonderful stencilled leaves and interesting ephemera type stamped image, and a lovely sentiment finish it brilliantly. Some lovely new A&C and Katzelkraft goodies! x
A short C&P comment as I'm unable to type/craft much with MS flare up, but wanted you to know I've seen your Allsorts entry and thank you for sharing with us.
B x
Gorgeous ATC Kathy, great colours and love your inky background.
Pauline xx
Marvelous techniques used to create this pretty monochrome card, Kathy! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.
Nice ATC.
Thank you for sharing with us at StarStampz.
Greetings Annie (DT)
This is so pretty I love the colour you chose to use as well as the images it looks FAB thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x
Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com
So great to see this wonderful ATC linked up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too. Thanks so much for joining in!!
Post a Comment