Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... an inky ATC, a swap with a pal - for which I'm a little behind schedule but ... she should have received it by now.
I've a make to share with you today ....... an inky ATC, a swap with a pal - for which I'm a little behind schedule but ... she should have received it by now.
![]() |
| My inked image panel |
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Card in white, deep brown and kraft
- Using a mini blender and a blending mat I applied distress inks: tea dye, frayed burlap, vintage photo and fired brick to my white image panel before setting aside to dry
- Aall & Create image (set #292 - Aug 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair pinecone ink
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology sticker ... to which I applied the colours from the mini blender, without re-inking
- Daler Rowney pearl acrylic .. splattered over my image panel
- And finally, a quick spritz with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine - to seal and protect those water based inks
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 58 - USE NBUS
- My Time To Craft - challenge No. 525 - SOMETHING NEW IN YOUR STASH
- Everybody Art - challenge No. 549 - ANYTHING GOES
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 78 - ANYTHING GOES
- Country View Crafts - January FB challenge - BE WORDY
You probably spotted that I didn't make a Wednesday post, this was because the hubs and I decided to visit some friends. We had a trip planned in early December which we had to cancel because hubby was so very poorly and this was our chance to make that trip ... check out the pic and you will see that Mary and I were having a great time! So pleased we were able to make the trip, it's always so lovely to spend quality time with good friends






7 comments:
It's a BRILLIANT ATC which I'm proud to add to my collection!
Lovely pic of you and Mary.
Happy Saturday xxx
Love the intense colour of this inky background … a very arty ATC. Great pic of you and your friend too.
Pauline xx
Love that rich colour and those splatters. I am so glad you got to visit those friends in the end xx
Another really bright and pretty ATC Kathy using this grungy scripts stamp over that wonderful orange background. I'm glad you were able to make the trip to visit your friends that you had to postpone before Christmas. I hope that means that both you and your hubby are feeling a whole lot better now. x
Great grungy ATC, Kathy. Lovely photo of you and Mary.
Liz xx
Perfect! This amazing ATC is beautiful. Great color - as cheerful as a rising sun. And a great use of the stamp image.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful ATC with the current Everybody Art Challenge.
This really is a lovely photo of you and your friend
Hugs Uschi
This is lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at My Time to Craft
~Tamara (DT)
Post a Comment