Wednesday, 10 January 2024

Wednesday and it's downhill to the weekend!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... this should be for a "FUN GUY" - sorry, powerless to resist that dreadful pun!

My Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippet of white card
  • I "smooshed" a combination of Distress Oxides in candied apple and crackling campfire until I was happy with the results, setting aside to dry
  • MFT sentiment (from CS.794 "Everything wonderful" - 2023) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Tim Holtz script (from THMM112 - 2023 - NBUS) stamped multiple times using Memento gray flannel ink
  • Tim Holtz fungi (also from THMM112 - 2023 - NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Tim Holtz stencil (from THMM112 - 2023 - NBUS) used in conjunction with a makeup brush to apply a layer of faux brickwork with Memento rhubarb stalk

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. NBUS - challenge No. 58 - USE NBUS
  2. Stencil Fun - January challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) FEED THE BIRDS
  3. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2401 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Aud Sentiments - challenge No. 309 - MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND (or BIRTHDAY) + A SENTIMENT
  5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 221 - ANYTHING GOES

I was a lucky winner over at Leann's World for their November challenge - such a shame they are pausing their challenges for an indefinite period - hope they'll be back.

6 comments:

Sarn said...

Congrats on your win.

Love this inky fun(gi) ATC. Really like that sentiment too. Xxx

Pat said...

This is very arty looking Kathy and I love the background smooshing and script and brickwork stencilling, and then the lovely toadstools over the top, and a lovely sentiment too. x

Pat said...

Sorry I meant to say congrats on being the November winner over at Leanne's World, there are quite a few challenges taking breaks at the moment and hope that they do return before too long. x

Pauline C said...

Great masculine ATC with a fab combo of stamping and stencilling.
Pauline xx

Billie A said...

Great card. Like the monochromatic look and so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

crafty said...

Very nice card. Thank you for joining in at Aud Sentiments.
Mary