Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½" - gave me a chance to use some washi tape which I bought whilst on vacation in Rye, in 2023, but haven't used much .... oh and also the opportunity to get out my much neglected alcohol inks! Woo Hoo!
I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½" - gave me a chance to use some washi tape which I bought whilst on vacation in Rye, in 2023, but haven't used much .... oh and also the opportunity to get out my much neglected alcohol inks! Woo Hoo!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and grey
- A selection of washi tape
- Alcohol inks: Wild Plum, Cool Peri and Latte + blending solution
- Quickie glue pen, applied randomly, and (once dry) bronze foil applied and burnished using my fingers, to give a random sketchy foiling effect
- Sizzix die used to cut my floral silhouette using a white card snippet
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology "small talk" sticker
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Love to Craft - challenge No. 78 - ANYTHING GOES
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 215 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 271 - ANYTHING GOES
- Gem of a Challenge - challenge No. 3 - ANYTHING GOES
- Ally's Angels - challenge No. 79 - ANYTHING GOES









4 comments:
Your ATC is very pretty in pink with the washi tape. Love the die cut on top too.
Looks like Mr K had a fun party! Xxx
Beautiful ATC Kathy, love the colourful background with the white flower on top. Looks like a lovely get together on Saturday too .. happy times!
Pauline xx
This is a really great ATC Kathy, and love the different bits of washi tape over the alcohol ink background, and the white die cut flower works brilliantly over the top, and a lovely sentiment. Glad you had a great time celebrating your friend Steve's birthday..great photos too. x
What a great ATC Kathy! I love the fun colours and clever design with all those layers! Thanks so much for sharing at Love to Craft Challenge. :)
Post a Comment