Friday, 16 February 2024

It's Friday - anyone got plans for the weekend?

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... an Artist Trading Card

My ATC, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Card in textured airforce blue and white
  • Using a makeup brush I applied Distress Inks in tumbled glass, broken china and stormy sky 
  • Crafters Square (375739-2307) stamped using Versafine Clair paradise ink
  • MFT sentiment (from CS.748) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Crystal stickle to add sparkle to the leaves

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 271 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Ally's Angels - challenge No. 79 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Classic Design Challenge - challenge No. 02-2024 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) I LOVE ....
  4. Creative Crafters - challenge No. 73 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 11 - ANYTHING GOES

4 comments:

Sarn said...

A very pretty ATC in blue x

Pauline C said...

Love this ATC Kathy, gorgeous colours and the flowers really pop!
Pauline xx

Pat said...

Pretty sparkly leaves and I love that shade of blue Kathy and a lovely sentiment too..a really super ATC. x

Liz said...

Beautiful ATC, Kathy. Lovely colour choice and the added sparkle is a perfect finishing touch.
Liz xx