Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... another Artist Trading Card, I've had a bit of a run on them and had managed to run out completely - you will undoubtedly be seeing a few more in the coming days, whilst I build up stocks again!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Card in white and pearlescent green (DCWV stack)
- Using a makeup brush I applied a light application of MFT jellybean green ink to the white panel
- Katzelkraft sentiment (from KTZ291 - Dec 2023 and NBUS) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Inkylicious "delicate vines" (from 2013) image stamped using the Jellybean green ink, primarily around the outside, avoiding the text and leaving a space for my floral image
- Tim Holtz florals (from THMM159 - Apr 2023 - NBUS) stamped multiple times, using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Stardust stickles to add some sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- NBUS - challenge No. 64 - USE NBUS
- We Love Stamping - June challenge - FABULOUS FLORALS
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2426 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Place to Start - July challenge - ANYTHING GOES



9 comments:
Lovely fresh looking ATC Kathy.
Have a great day xxx
A lovely meadow scene Kathy, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.
B x
Beautifully crafted floral ATC with the subtle greens and a great sentiment too. Those are some great stamped images!
Beautiful ATC, love the sparkle on the florals. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!
Lovely atc Kathy, very pretty xx
I love the leaves as a background, and then the pretty TH flower stem over the top Kathy, and the added Stardust Stickles add a great bit of bling...a beautiful ATC. x
Love the ATC Kathy. Love the sentiment.
Lilian
Great ATC and I LOVE the back ground!! Well done!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT
This is a great ATC, Kathy! I love that saying and how you've 'hidden' it among the greenery! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment