Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... another left intentionally blank for the recipient of my gift to choose the occasion. I recently got out a fab set of four images from Inkadinkado and realised I don't use them anywhere near often enough so, it will come as no surprise to see ... another one of the images from that set appearing today!!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and textured mid blue, for my card front, insert and matting
- Inkadinkado image (from 65-32085 mod shapes) stamped using Versafine Claire nocturne ink
- Using a makeup brush I added a light covering of Versafine Clair paradise ink, to the outer edges only
- Copic chrome orange, Pro Markers in azure and magenta to colour
- Crystal stickles to add some sparkle
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- I Love Pro Markers - challenge No. 568 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) WITCHY
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - Oct challenge - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Clean And Simple - Oct challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BLACK AND PURPLE
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2440 - ANYTHING GOES
- Dream Valley - challenge No. 323 - ANYTHING GOES
Having used the square, and now the round images, I'll try not to use the other two images in the set TOO soon!!!





6 comments:
The days certainly do seem to creep around quickly - love these retro geometrics
These little images look fab with all that white space around them. Great card. xxx
Another beautiful bright card using these fun circles from the set this time Kathy, and I love the orange, blue and pink used together, and the introduction of a bit of blue ink blending round the edges of the white card and the blue matted layer go really well. x
Fabulous colours, really making a striking CAS card!
Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,
Hugz Tinz
What a clever creation ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
A beautiful cAS design, thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner
Post a Comment