Here's my entry for Craft Mad and Loving It ..... where there was both a sketch and a theme which, this week, was HELLO!
- 5" Square white card
- Kate Knight paper from which I drew my colour scheme
- Die cut black card
- Scalloped white ovals cut in two sizes, one coloured using lime pro marker and the other colored using Colour Box Marigold
- Rectangle of white card on to which my Penny Black image was inked using Memento tuxedo black, coloured using pro markers, corners rounded and then edged with the Colour Box Marigold ink
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black on to the lime oval
- Costco dot image inked in Studiog pink on to the Marigold panel
Hope you like it .... now here's my entry for the Simply Less Is More blog where the challenge was a One Layer Card and to feature INKS.
- 5" square white card.
- Hero Arts background stamp inked up using D.I. in victoria velvet and spritzed with sunburst yellow mica spray before stamping.
- Paper Artsy lines image inked in versacolor gold
- Lavinia Dandelion and mushroom images inked in Memento tuxedo black.
Hope you like this too - look forward to hearing your comments one and all.
|Littleton on Severn - panoramic taken from the church|
|Well I'll BEE!!!|
|This is the approach in to Thornbury but seen at 40mph!! hope you don't feel travel sick!|
Hope you are having an awesome Saturday