Morning readers,
Happy "Hump Day", don't worry .. it's not long till the weekend!
I've a make to share with you today ... I've recently returned to scrap booking, having not done much in the last two years ... I did a double layout of a vacation in 2023 and mentioned, when blogging it, that I MIGHT get round to scrap booking our trip to Gainesville well ....here's the layout of our trip to Gainesville, Florida, in early 2024
![]() |
| Maybe a little photo heavy but .... |
Materials used:
- One sheet of 12" x 12" scrap booking paper
- Computer generated journalling
- Photos printed from my computer
- Double sided tape
- Posca pen and a gelly roll gel pen, both white, to doodle borders to my photos




3 comments:
Great scrapbook page to remember your trip - not into scrapbooking myself but always lovely to see what other crafters enjoy. Somehow Wednesdays always seem to be sort of 'nothing much' days to me 😉
Terrific scrap book page full of happy memories xxx
Great photos and write up on this journal page of your trip to Gainesville Kathy. x
Post a Comment