Morning readers,
Hope you have been enjoying your Easter and extended weekend, shame about the weather being it's usual helpful self!
I've a make to share with you today ... a monochrome and masculine style.
![]() |
| My C6 card |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and DCWV glitter stack, for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of card in white, textured black and DCWV glitter stack for my panels
- Hero Arts Harlequin star (E3654) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Clearly Besotted sentiment (from "mini calligraphy") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Dimensional foam pads - used to make the right hand side of my circular panel at the same height as the left - which I used regular glue on! Sounds weird but - it worked!
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 303 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) LAYER IT
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 764 - CAS (Clean And Simple) - whilst it has layers I do believe it still fits the CAS brief - am I wrong?
- Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 803 - BIRTHDAY
- Addicted to CAS - challenge No. 281 - STAR
- LeighSBDesigns - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) BIRTHDAY
And, whilst I had the stamps out and a few slivers of the fab DCWV glitter stack, I thought I would make a "same but different" Artist Trading Card, check out my blog on Wednesday for that!
I've had a great crafting weekend too ... not only did I make four cards AND an Artist Trading Card but I won the prize over at the Snippets Playground (Challenge No. 503) and was a "Princess of Snark" at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - thanks guys, appreciate it.
| My Snippets Prize |







6 comments:
The monochrome design is perfect for a male card. Congratulations on your lucky wins recently - more stash to play with 😊
Very funky monochrome male card Kathy xx
A brilliant monochromatic masculine birthday card Kathy. Congrats on your blog challenge wins.
xxx
for me masculine birthday cards are3 not easy. You seem to create one easily. I love the monochromatic look and the fancy panel on the left. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Love this monochromatic card. Thank you so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks for our CAS challenge this week xxoxox
Lori - KCC DT Member
A great monochrome look and perfect for a masculine card Kathy, and the strip of paper with the harlequin star in the circle go together beautifully, and a matted background layer to match too. Congratulations on winning over at The Playground and for being a top pick over at SoSS challenge. x
Post a Comment