Wednesday, 23 April 2025

Wednesday, we can freewheel to the weekend!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... if you visited my blog on Monday then you will have seen the card I made, CAS and masculine - whilst I had the gorgeous Hero Arts star out I thought I would use it - after all, I have a themed challenge to make an ATC for. The theme? Stars and/or Stripes - perfect!

My Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:

  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in black, white and DCWV glitter stack
  • Hero Arts Harlequin Star (E3654) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Dimensional foam - used to attach the star panel to my ATC front


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Craft Rocket - challenge No. 124 - LAYER IT UP
  2. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 25 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Polkadoodles - challenge No. 5 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - challenge No. 261 - "M" is for MANLY
  5. Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2516 - ANYTHING GOES

8 comments:

Aquarius said...

Perfect for the Stars and Stripes challenge

Pauline C said...

Very funky ATC Kathy and perfect for the challenge xx

Liz said...

Great ATC Kathy, perfect for a stars and stripes challenge.
Liz xx

Pat said...

A wonderful ATC using the same glitter DCWV dp and that great harlequin start in a circle as on your card and love the design Kathy. x

Sarn said...

Great ATC Kathy. Love the monochrome xxx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job on the challenges. Thanks for getting Manly with the Sisterhood.

Donna said...

Love the star! Fab ATC! Thanks for celebrating dudes with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!