Saturday, 5 September 2026

Saturday and it's another weekend!

Morning readers,

It's the weekend and ... we have NOTHING planned!! The World is our oyster!

I've a make to share with you today ... using numerous snippets and it turned out to be monochrome with a pop of colour!

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and black
  • Snippets of card/paper: black, white and mid blue along with some dotty Designer Paper
  • Aall & Create image and sentiment (from set #628) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink

Some of the snippets I am TRYING to use up!

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 328 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 246 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Passions Carte Creatives - challenge No. 962 - CREATE A CARD USING SCRAPS
  4. Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 578 - LOTS OF LAYERS (5 here)
  5. Creative Inspiration - challenge No. 42 - ANYTHING GOES

4 comments:

Aquarius said...

Great sentiment and an interesting pile of snippets - lots of potential. Have a good weekend

Sarn said...

A lovely card using up some of your snippets.
xxxx

Liz said...

Lovely card Kathy, the background design is so striking.
Liz xx

Pat said...

I love the black on white spotted paper with the plain back card, and the black stamped flower and sentiment is prettily enhanced by the added blue matted layer..a beautiful card Kathy. x