Morning readers,
I've a make to share with you today ... an "occasion free" water coloured card which I THINK would be suitable for so very many occasions that I wanted to leave the sentiment till I was ready to mail it. I made a second impression on water colour paper too, so ... expect to see that in the coming week or so!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in textured lavender, white, and Daler Rowney hot pressed water colour card
- Using a square acrylic block, I pressed Distress Inks in mustard seed, picked raspberry and wilted violet before spritzing with water and then pressing on to my water colour card (I repeated this a second time, the ink was obviously lighter but ... you can see the two "prints" below) and set them both aside to dry
- Clearly Inspired coneflower image (from LCS100) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Stardust stickles - to add a little sparkle
- A quick spritz of Crafters Companion spray and shine, to seal the water based inks
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Ellibelle's Garden Party - challenge No. 19 - ANYTHING IN OR FROM THE GARDEN
- Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 875 - USE A STAMP
- Simon Says Stamp - Monday challenge - STAMPtember
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2636 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Friday - challenge No. 420 - SIMPLE




4 comments:
Love this. A brilliant way of making good backgrounds for either stamping/or die cuts. Enjoy the weekend
Beautiful CAS card, love the inky background and silhouette coneflower.
Carol x
AHA! My all-time favourite coneflower stamp has made another appearance. LOVE your inky background, but love the coneflower more! LOL! Great card. xxx
The acrylic block watercolour background looks perfect with the added black silhouette coneflower Kathy..such a pretty floral image and as you say a good one for any occasion. x
Post a Comment