Monday, 17 May 2021

Another milestone Monday, with the next phase of our exit lockdown!

Morning readers, 

Hope you all had a good weekend, despite the best efforts of the British weather!

I've a make to share with you today ....... I had this fab woodware set out at the weekend, for a challenge, and thought - why not make another. I ALSO got to use up the rest of the sheet of yellow card too ... so I'm calling that a result!

My C6 card
The front, back and inside of my C6 card along with the front and back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • White and yellow card, cut to fit and mat
  • Woodware images (from FRS369 "mod circles") stamped using Versafine Clair charming pink and cheerful (yellow)
  • Clearly Besotted sentiment (from their "mini calligraphy" set) stamped using Versafine Clair monarch (purple) ink


I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. CRAFT - challenge No. 597 - BIRTHDAY
  2. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 208 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. AAA Birthday - challenge No. 25 - BIRTHDAY
  4. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 496 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 182 - ANYTHING GOES

And now .... a card that uses LOTS of snippets of leftover card!

My C6 card
I managed to use a fair few snippets on this make too!
The front/back/inside of my C6 card and the front/back of my envelope

Materials used:
  • White, 250gsm card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and textured lime
  • Snippets of card in white, chocolate brown and textured lime
  • Stamps used: Craft Stamper free flower image (dating back to 2015 or beyond!), Clearly Besotted sentiment (from brushed sentiments)
  • Dutchdoobadoo stencil 470.715.120
  • Inks used: Versafine Clair nocturne, Memento pear tart and bamboo leaves
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 403 - USE SNIPPETS
  2. Inkspirational - challenge No. 239 - TRIANGLES
  3. The Crafters Cafe - challenge No. 266 - FEMININE
  4. A Bit More Time To Craft - challenge No. 140 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Creative Crafters - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES

12 comments:

Sarn said...

Two great cards here Kathy. I can make out a little face in the first one! Super use of snippets in the second one xxx

Pat said...

Two wonderful snippety makes Kathy and I love the pink and yellow circles which look great together, then another super colour combination with the lime green card whch is so pretty and the triangle pattern using a stencil with the scripted flower in another tone of green over the top and the black mat really makes it pop. x

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining the birthday bloghop at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Marlena M. said...

Your creations are superb! Love the lime card you entered in our INkspirational challenge; your lines are perfection. Thank you for joining us~

Jane said...

Super CAS card, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Stacey said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

Di said...

Great cards Kathy - love both of them, especially your snippets one. Gorgeous colours too!

Hugs

Di xx

creationsnz said...

Always good to get a two-fer! Great floral card; I have that same freebie stamp and love it still. So glad you shared with us at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

Tina said...

Lovely cas cards. Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating our 2nd birthday at AAA Birthday blog! Tina

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Feminie Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Nonni said...

Very stylish CAS cards! I especially love the first one with the dynamic geometric shapes. Thank you for joining our birthday festivities at AAA Birthday challenge!

Wei said...

Pretty CAS cards. Thanks for playing along with us for the 2nd birthday celebration at AAA Borthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.