Friday, 5 August 2022

It's Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... a card for a young football fanatic, here's hoping it hits the mark. I spoke to his mum and found out which team he supports, which determined my colour scheme for me!

My C6 card

Materials used:
  • White, 25gsm, C6/A2 card and matching envelope
  • Card in white and two shades of blue (allegedly Chelsea colours, but what do I know?) for my card front, insert and matting
  • Snippets of card in white and two shades of blue, for my image panel
  • Crafters Companion image (from Male 2 - dating from May 2014) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
  • Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour my image
  • Aall & Create sentiment (from set #630 - dating from March 2022) stamped using Versafine Claire paradise ink

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. AAA Birthday - challenge No. 40 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Retro Rubber - challenge No. 188 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. HLS - August Birthday challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Little Red Wagon - challenge No. 665 - MAKE IT WITH CIRCLES
  5. Creative Knockouts - challenge No. 464 - BIRTHDAY

And a co-ordinating gift tag ..

My tag
And the reverse

Materials used:
  • As per card except for ... White, 300gsm tag
I'll be entering this tag over at 
  1. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 527 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Love to Craft - challenge No. 69 - ANYTHING GOES

And here's how the gift looks, all wrapped up and ready to go!


And now for some great news (for me), I discovered I was the lucky winner of the $25 gift voucher over at Simon Says Stamp - thank you SO MUCH peeps, I'm excited to see what I can spend it on!




12 comments:

Lillianb said...

Great card Kathy and sure it will be well received.

Take care lilian

Heather said...

Great image and coloring, and those distressed sentiments are fascinating! Perfect for boy for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Jane said...

Always great to see a masculine card turn up in the gallery. Sure he loved it. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Pat said...

This looks great and in the team colours too, just perfect for this young football fan Kathy. x

Sarn said...

Congratulations on your SSS win.

Brilliant card and tags fir the birthday boy xxx

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Brilliant card.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Brenda said...

What a wonderful trio, sure to be a hit! I love that you even stamped the envie. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Lynda said...

I am sure you 'scored' with this card and tag. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers atg birthday challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges. Hugs x

Deborah Wheeler said...

Great card & tag Kathy. Thanks for sharing it in the Love to Craft gallery. Deborah DT

The Dream Pages said...

Such a beautiful CAS card with game theme..
Thank you for joining AAA birthday cahllenges
-Swapna

foleysfriend said...

Love how you personalized this birthday card for the Chelsea fan. It's so thoughtful to create something so special for the recipient. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.

sue n.