Friday, 19 January 2024

TGIF!

Morning readers, 

I've a make to share with you today ....... a themed swap using the theme of "hearts"

My Artist Trading Card, measuring just 3½" x 2½"

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in white and candy striped 
  • Izink glitter (a fairly recent acquisition from The Malthouse) paint applied through my Creative Expressions hearts stencil (CEMSSCAT) using a palette knife
  • Woodware sentiment (FRS632) stamped on to snippet using Versafine Clair nocturne ink before matting on a snippet of the plain side of the candy striped card and adhering to my based card using dimensional tape

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
  1. Inkspirational - challenge No. 307 - USE STENCIL/S
  2. Simon Says Stamp - Monday challenge - SPARKLE AND SHINE
  3. Paper Funday - challenge No. 61 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) LET'S CELEBRATE
  4. Double D - Jan 17th challenge - SPARKLE AND SHINE
  5. I Spy with my little Eye - challenge No. 11 - HEARTS and/or ROSES


And now, for a tag ..... I made a card a while ago, for surrogate grandson's birthday - why did I NOT make a tag at the same time? I'll tell you why, because I didn't know how many I would need! Turns out I only needed one! Took me SO much longer to find the pesky Craft Stamper free image ... because they are small and clear! Still, done now ...

The front and back of my tag!

And my wrapped gift, along with the card
Materials used:
  • Snippets of kraft card
  • Paper Smooches nesting tag dies
  • Craft Stamper glasses/moustache images(free with issue, pre-2016) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • CAS-ual Friday "Bold Wishes" sentiment (from 2016) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Moustache washi tape!
  • And for the gift: kraft wrapping paper, small bell and a snippet lenght of checkered ribbon

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:
  1. Love to Craft - challenge No. 78 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Through The Purple Haze - challenge No. 212 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 587 - STAMP IT
  4. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday - January challenge - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Penny's Paper Crafty - challenge No. 563 - ANYTHING GOES

7 comments:

Sarn said...

Love-ly(!) glitzy heart ATC.

Great masculine tags and wrapping too.

Happy Friday xxx

Pat said...

I love the bright red glittery hearts on the ATC and a super Artdeco look to the sentiment, and your tags are really fun and look great in kraft with the black ink, and coordinating perfectly with your wrapped gift Kathy. x

Judy Woodland said...

Well this is just beautiful! Those hearts really steal the show, and I love your design.Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Ellibelle said...

I'm back again :) So great to see your projects linked up at my Crafty Wednesday challenge too!! Thank you for joining in!!

Christine | Dances With Hooves Paper Design said...

Adorable!!!!

Julia Aston said...

Great job on using the Izink glitter through your stencil Kathy - love the bright shiny red of your hearts, perfect for Valentines or any LOVE card (or ATC)! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Stencils! Julia xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous sparkly romantic ATC Kathy, and I love the Rennie Mackintosh style sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Hearts and/or Roses".
Pauline xx