Morning readers,
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that the sun popped its head over the parapet!! It was nice here, for the most part though we did get caught in a shower running back to the car, after going out for dinner!
I've a make to share with you today ... this one is for a friend who's like family and who is having a hip replacement today, here's hoping all goes well
![]() |
| My C6 card |
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and red, for my card front, insert and matting
- Snippets of card in white and red, for my image panel
- Fiskars sentiment (from 01-005534) and Stampers Anon image (from THMM108) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stampers Anon stencil used (also from THMM108), with a makeup brush, to apply Ranger Archival vermillion ink randomly top right and bottom left of my image panel
- I watercoloured my image using Distress Inks: barn door, frayed burlap and spiced marmalade and the background using Jacquard mica pearl paints
- A quick spritz of Krylon fixative, to protect those water colours in transit) and a light touch of Crystal stickles to add a little sparkle and I was done
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Stencil Fun - Oct challenge - ANYTHING (stencilled) GOES + (optional) HALLOWEEN
- Creative Fingers - challenge No. 286 - ANYTHING GOES
- Fab 'n Funky - challenge No. 620 - FUR or FEATHERS
- Critter Crazy - challenge No. 91 - ANYTHING GOES, as long as it features a critter!
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 239 - ANYTHING GOES





6 comments:
I just love those TH crazy birds and this one should certainly cheer up your friend after the op
I love the fun quirky bird Kathy, and the stencilled rounded squares, a bit like brickwork, looks great in the background, and hope your friend's hip op. goes well. x
Beautiful card Kathy, I love your crazy bird. Wishing your friend a speedy recovery.
Liz xx
Fab card to cheer up someone recovering from an op. Xxx
fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)
LOVE your random stenciling in the background! And of course LOVE the BIRD!! lol Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
Post a Comment