Friday, 4 October 2024

TGIF - another weekend is on its way!

Morning readers,

I've a make to share with you today ... another purposely left without a sentiment so that it may be used for the recipients choice of occasion. I decided to choose three complementary colours and just go with it - I'm very happy with the results too. I don't use this set of stamps anywhere near as often as I feel like I ought to ... stand by to see some more sometime soon

My C6 card

Materials used:

  • White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
  • Card in white and hot pink, for my card front, insert and matting
  • Inkadinkado image (from 65-32085 "mod fun shapes") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
  • Pro Markers in magenta, turquoise and pumpkin used to colour
  • Crystal stickles to add a little sparkle

I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-

  1. Love to Craft - challenge No. 82 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. AAA Cards - challenge No. 275 - CAS + (optional) AUTUMN COLOURS
  3. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - challenge No. 238 - ANYTHING GOES
  4. Allsorts - challenge No. 800 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. I Love Pro Markers - challenge No. 568 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) WITCHY


11 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Kathy, I love the colour combination.
Liz xx

brenda said...

How lovely and a little bit different, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts 800th challenge.

B x

Aquarius said...

Super use of the geometric stamps

Pauline C said...

Love the graphic funky look of this … it’s really unusual and eye catching xx

Pat said...

This is very striking with the pretty bright colours Kathy and love the rounded square shapes, and highlighting the pink with the matted layer finishes it beautifully. x

Ellibelle said...

This is really fun and will be useful for several occasions. Great idea to leave the sentiment off until needed.
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Sarn said...

Love the colours you used and that stamp set is great. The stamp you used on this CAS card is wonderfully abstract.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts' 800th Challenge. xxx

Linby said...

Great use of the stamp, very arty. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's awesome, love the colors you've chosen!. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

Francesca said...

Fabulous design, love it! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful CAS creation! I love choise of colours!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx