Morning readers,
Got any last minute shopping/wrapping etc to do? Or perhaps a Christmas get together? ENJOY! We've been that busy for much of December that we're glad our only social commitment this weekend is ... dog sitting!
I've a make to share with you today ... the weather recently has been so awful so I thought I would use some brighter colours!
Materials used:
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white (linen texture) and striped designer paper
- Pink & Main "Mod rectangles" used to cut a small shape for my image panel whilst allowing the stripes of my designer paper to feature
- Stampendous "Julia" from their Fashion Friends range, stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Imagine That sentiment (from "Mix & Match") stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- A variety of alcohol markers (pro marker, Copic, Marvy le Plume and OLO) used to colour my image
- Using a makeup brush I added some Memento rosebud ink to my white panel but felt it still needed a little something so ... Using my Dutchdoobadoo squares stencil (470.715.609) to add another layer of the rosebud ink
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Stencil Fun - Dec challenge - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) WINTER FUN
- StarStampz - challenge No. 67 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) WINTER
- Ally's Angels - challenge No. 101 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Crafters - challenge No. 95 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Cut Above - December challenge - ANYTHING GOES (with die cuts)



6 comments:
Super fun and creative card!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}
A lovely bright and cheerful ATC. Happy dog sitting. xxx
Great ATC Kathy, lovely bright design.
Liz xx
Super cute retro design card! The P&M Mod rectangle dies are perfect! Thanks for sharing with the December Challenge at A Cut Above.
Such a great card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Ally's Angels Challenge Blog.
Ilonka DT
This ATC is so bright and pretty Kathy and 'Julia' is a smart looking lady and I love the added stencilling and the bright striped dp you put it on...the Mod Stitched Rectangle is a bit different as a shape too. x
Post a Comment