Morning readers,
It's been an interesting week, what with our return to the UK (from Florida), unpacking and dealing with jetlag ... any of you have a "fix" (for jetlag) that actually works? It IS nice though, to be back in the same time zone as many of my friends! If you've time, there are some pix of our vacation, at the bottom of my post.
I've a make to share with you today ... a relatively Quick, Clean And Simple make and, IMHO, absolutely ideal for a guy!
Materials used:
- White, 250gsm, C6 card and envelope
- Card in white and grey, for my card front, insert and matting layer
- Art Gone Wild car image (ref: MI-2511 - from 2017) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink. I also have this stamped on to a full cover post cut to use as a mask
- With my mask in place and using a makeup brush, I applied a layer of Ranger Archival shadow grey ink around the outline of the car. I also inked up my MFT splatter image (from CS.97 "Distress patterns") with the shadow grey ink
- Stampendous sentiment (from SSC1115 dating to before 2019) stamped using Versafine onyx black. Elsewhere on the card and envelope I used the larger but similar font "Happy Birthday" from TPC Studio ST93416 to stamp my greeting
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Unicorn Challenge - challenge No. 118 - TRANSPORTATION
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies - challenge No. 2611 - ANYTHING GOES
- Krafty Chicks - challenge No. 812 - CAS (Clean And Simple)
- Seize the Birthday - challenge No. 822 - ANYTHING GOES + (optional) GREEN AS THE MAIN COLOUR
My cousin and her husband stopped by for a visit whilst we were in Florida recently .. staying two nights. We took them to Celebration, for a walk around the lakes and then coffee and cake!
![]() |
| A blue heron |
![]() |
| She enjoyed the pool! |
![]() |
| We took them to Manny's - they loved it too! |
It was a lovely visit, they would have been welcome to stay longer but ... they wanted to travel the west coast of Florida so of they went to Clearwater, John's Pass, Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples and Fort Lauderdale.













5 comments:
Couldn't see the picture of your card until I clicked on it to bring u the enlarged version. That's some statement vehicle that I reckon many would like to own. Lovely to see more pics of Florida, thank you.
Fab holiday pic's. Welcome home!
LOVE this CAS masculine card. xxx
Sorry to hear that (about my pic) I can see it though, let's hope others can too
Kathyk
Thank you kindly, Sarn
Kathyk
Wonderful card, my husband likes old cars and this is great, and your photos are lovely. Thanks for playing our Clean and Simple Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!
Leanne DT/KCC
Post a Comment