Got an Artist Trading Card to share with you today, many of you will recall that I do a themed swap with a pal on the Isle of Skye and this one is for the theme of "Colours of Autumn" so I picked inks running from green, through orange to brown for my ATC.
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in white and DCWV Premium "Natural" stack, edged with Memento rich cocoa ink, to hide the white core
- Kaisercraft "mini grid" image stamped using Ranger Archival monarch orange ink
- Magenta border foliage (23640-H) stamped using Memento rhubarb stalk
- Petaluma leaf (B-1077) stamped using Memento bamboo leaves, rhubarb stalk and potters clay inks
- Close To My Heart sentimed (accredited to Ecclesiastes ... set D1257 "Make It Count") stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink