Monday, 27 May 2019

Monday and another week begins ....

Morning readers,

Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend have something nice to look forward to today and, indeed, for the rest of this week, I know I have but I can't share that with you just yet .....

Been spending some time at the Table of Craftiness and using up some more of those pesky snippets again - I do so love it when I can use more than one! Many readers will know that I exchange themed ATC swaps with a pal on the Isle of Skye and this is another ..... with the theme of "Colours of Autumn", which made me think of Halloween but there are the shades of yellow, ochre and rust there too .....

My Artist Trading Card
And a closer view of the sparkle
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Snippets of card in light rust, Textured ochre (from DCWV Premium "Naturals" stack) and white
  • On the white snippet I stamped the Sparkle 'n Sprinkle image (Spooky Sally)
  • Alcohol markers (Pro Markers, Copics, Marvy le Plume)
  • Sakura white gelly roll gel pen used to add highlights and doodles to the border on the ochre layer
  • Wink of Stella gold glitter gel brush pen used to doodle a twinkly border on the light rust layer
  • Diamond stickles applied to the "moon" section of my image
I'll be entering the above for the following challenges:-
  1. Gem Of A Challenge - challenge No. 10 - ANYTHING GOES
  2. Crafty Friends - challenge No. 110 - ANYTHING GOES
  3. Colour Crazy - challenge No. 20 - ANYTHING (hand coloured) GOES
  4. Creative Fingers - challenge No. 164 - ANYTHING GOES
  5. Pixie's Crafty Workshop - challenge No. 353 - USE SNIPPETS


8 comments:

Sarn said...

Brilliant autumn colours ATC. Cute witch!

Hugs. Sarn xxx

Pat said...

This is a great ATC Kathy, and I adore your beautifully coloured witch. Looking at this brought that US show Bewitched to mind...I think she was called Samantha. I am showing my age here as this was on years ago..lol, and she was definitely a sweet and happy go lucky witch. x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Kathy... Thanks for entering your lovely little girl card into our ‘anything goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Julie Odil said...

Aw, this is so cute, Kathy! Very purple-icious! Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. Julie O, DT member

Di said...

Wonderful ATC Kathy - your colour too :)

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx

Craftyrose said...

Love the colours you have chosen and it all comes together beautifully. X

Silke said...

What a cute card. I love the style. Thank you for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Hugs, Silke

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous...love the sparkles. Thank you for joining us for our Wk 10 'Anything Goes' Challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.

Hugs Lisa xxx