Morning readers,
I've an Artist Trading Card to share with you today .... I just love this set of dogs and cats but it's the dogs I use most!
I've an Artist Trading Card to share with you today .... I just love this set of dogs and cats but it's the dogs I use most!
![]() |
| My Artist Trading Card |
![]() |
| And a closer view of the image |
- ATC blank
- Snippets of card in black and white
- Stampers Anonymous image (from CMS272) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- Tim Holtz stencil (from THMST024) through which I applied Memento potters clay ink using an Aldi stencil brush
- Dylusions sentiment (from DYB65401) stamped using Versafine Clair nocturne ink
- That's crafty dinky stencil (brickwork) through which I applied Memento grey flannel ink using an Aldi stencil brush
- Faber Castell polychromos pencils used to colour image
- Kaisercraft metallic glitter gel pens - to addi highlights
- White Sakura gelly roll gel pen used to doodle the border




4 comments:
That is one GRUMPY looking dog! The sentiment goes perfectly with the image. Great background too.
Hugs, Sarn xxx
This is a great ATC Kathy and just adore that dog - he must surely be called Butch..lol, and love the brick wall on which he is standing and then the interesting stencilling behind him, and of course the perfect sentiment and your lovely doodled edge too. x
Great card Kathy. Love the image,
Lilian
What a fun ATC. Love the grumpy dog.
Post a Comment